Sri Lanka and Myanmar has always been very close allies with a relationship perhaps extending beyond a thousand years. Myanmar's Bagan ruins shows remarkable similarities with the architecture of the ancient Sri Lanka which shows the closeness of the two countries. Myanmar and Sri Lanka both adheres to preserving Buddhism and that has acted as a thread which binds these nations together.
Myanmar is one of the earliest habitats for mankind and due to its citizens affection with gold is aptly named as the Golden Land.
Courier.lk currently handles around
No matter who you are, No matter where you are, We have a solution available for all your courier needs….
Based on your urgency, the type of goods or even the destination you can choose the solution that will suit you the best in consultation with our experts . We work closely with well known global suppliers such as DHL, ARAMEX, FEDEX, UPS and TOLL ensuring coverage and global standards are maintained.
Door to Door Delivery
Courier.lk offers door to door delivery throughout UK guaranteeing simplicity, convenience and affordability. Our couriers possess extensive experience and knowhow which ensures your parcels get the highest attention. Door to Door delivery comes in very handy when dealing with heavy parcels as it will be us doing the heavy lifting and delivering to the door step of the receiver.
Pick Up services
Courier.lk strives to ease the burden on the consumer and therefore we provide a pickup service for all your parcels as well. A courier will come and pick up from your doorstep or any other nominated place by you. If you're in a rush this is an ideal solution for you as you don’t have to worry about making the drive to a Courier depot to drop off your parcel. And with the parcel tracking tools we offer, you will always have your eye on the parcel.
Import Duties and Fees -
· The import duty and taxes payable are calculated on the CIF value, i.e. the sum of the value of the imported goods and the cost of shipping and insurance.
· Duty rates fluctuate between 0% - 40% with an average duty rate of 9.82%
· Imports are subjected to commercial tax between 5% - 50% on the sum of the CIF value, and duty
Certain goods are exempted from duty and taxes.
- Goods addressed to government or semi-government agencies
- Diplomatic goods
- Imports for non-dutiable authorities and organizations
· Counterfeit coins and currencies
· Pornographic articles
· Piece goods without stamped measurement
· Goods having counterfeit trade mark
· All kinds of narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances
· playing cards
· Goods bearing the imprint or reproduction of the flag of the Union of Myanmar
· Goods bearing the emblem of Buddha and pagodas of Myanmar
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!