Pakistan is the second largest trading partner of Sri Lanka in south Asia and Sri Lanka was the first country to sign a free trade agreement with Paksitan. Trade between the two countries is predicted to surpass US$ 2 Billion in the near future. Paksitan is also one of Sri lanka's much valued military allies.
Pakistan is famous for its diverse and rich culture and heritage. Pakistan is also home to the worlds highest concentration of mountain peaks.
Courier.lk currently handles around
No matter who you are, No matter where you are, We have a solution available for all your courier needs….
Based on your urgency, the type of goods or even the destination you can choose the solution that will suit you the best in consultation with our experts . We work closely with well known global suppliers such as DHL, ARAMEX, FEDEX, UPS and TOLL ensuring coverage and global standards are maintained.
Door to Door Delivery
Courier.lk offers door to door delivery throughout UK guaranteeing simplicity, convenience and affordability. Our couriers possess extensive experience and knowhow which ensures your parcels get the highest attention. Door to Door delivery comes in very handy when dealing with heavy parcels as it will be us doing the heavy lifting and delivering to the door step of the receiver.
Pick Up services
Courier.lk strives to ease the burden on the consumer and therefore we provide a pickup service for all your parcels as well. A courier will come and pick up from your doorstep or any other nominated place by you. If you're in a rush this is an ideal solution for you as you don’t have to worry about making the drive to a Courier depot to drop off your parcel. And with the parcel tracking tools we offer, you will always have your eye on the parcel.
Import Duties and Fees -
· The import duty and taxes payable are calculated on the CIF value, i.e. the sum of the value of the imported goods and the cost of shipping and insurance.
· Addition to duty goods may also be subject to Sales tax (VAT)
· Duty rates fluctuate between 0% - 100% with an average duty of 20.67%
· Only certain goods such as cosmetics or food stuff are subject to sales tax and the standard rate is 17% with reduced rates going below as low as 5%
· Excise duty is applicable on alcohol and tobacco products
Certain goods are exempted from duty and taxes.
- Goods addressed to government or semi-government agencies
- Diplomatic goods
- Imports for non-dutiable authorities and organizations
- Cash and cash equivalents
- Dangerous goods as defined by IATA
- Drugs, non-prescriptive (vitamins, herbs)
- Ice (wet)
- Leather (wet blue)
- Metals, precious
- Minerals, minerals products
- Paints, non-hazmat
- Stones, precious
- Stamps, collectible
- Used goods
- Items offensive to Muslim culture
- Shipments from Israel
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!