Sri Lanka and Philippine modern relations were first established in 1961 with the government of Philippine opening a delegation in Colombo. Both countries have entered into a number of bilateral treaties over the years and state level visits have occurred between the countries.
Philippines is famous for being a tourist hotspot which attracts thousands of tourists every year. It also boasts some of the world's finest coastlines as well as islands. Philippines also has some of the nature’s finest creations such as coves, underwater walls and coral reefs.
Courier.lk currently handles around
No matter who you are, No matter where you are, we have a solution available for all your courier needs….
Based on your urgency, the type of goods or even the destination you can choose the solution that will suit you the best in consultation with our experts. We work closely with well-known global suppliers such as DHL, ARAMEX, FEDEX, UPS and TOLL ensuring coverage and global standards are maintained.
Door to Door Delivery
Courier.lk offers door to door delivery throughout UK guaranteeing simplicity, convenience and affordability. Our couriers possess extensive experience and knowhow which ensures your parcels get the highest attention. Door to Door delivery comes in very handy when dealing with heavy parcels as it will be us doing the heavy lifting and delivering to the door step of the receiver.
Pick Up services
Courier.lk strives to ease the burden on the consumer and therefore we provide a pickup service for all your parcels as well. A courier will come and pick up from your doorstep or any other nominated place by you. If you're in a rush this is an ideal solution for you as you don’t have to worry about making the drive to a Courier depot to drop off your parcel. And with the parcel tracking tools we offer, you will always have your eye on the parcel.
Import Duties and Fees -
· The import duty and taxes payable are calculated on the CIF value, i.e. the sum of the value of the imported goods and the cost of shipping and insurance.
· Additional to duty goods are also subject to a sales tax (VAT)
· Duty rates fluctuate between 0% -65% with an average rate of 10.5%
· Duty is exempted if the value is lesser than US$15 however, VAT is always applicable
· VAT is applicable at a standard rate of 12% on the CIF Value of goods
· Certain goods maybe subject to ad valorem tax
Certain goods are exempted from duty and taxes.
· Goods addressed to government or semi-government agencies
· Diplomatic goods
· Dynamite gunpowder, ammunitions and other explosives, firearms and weapons of war, and parts thereof
· Offensive publications
· Any obscene material
· Any article manufactured in whole or in part of gold, silver or other precious metals or alloys thereof;
· Any adulterated or misbranded articles of food or drug;
· Marijuana, opium or any other narcotics or synthetic drugs;
· Opium pipes and parts thereof, of whatever material; and
· All other articles or part thereof, the importation of which is prohibited by law or rules and regulation issued by competent authority.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!