Singapore is known as commercial hub perhaps the busiest in the world. It’s also well known for its cleanly environments and safety conditions. Singapore is one of the worlds most developed countries aided by its thriving harbor.
Courier.lk currently handles around
No matter who you are, No matter where you are, we have a solution available for all your courier needs….
Based on your urgency, the type of goods or even the destination you can choose the solution that will suit you the best in consultation with our experts. We work closely with well known global suppliers such as DHL, ARAMEX, FEDEX, UPS and TOLL ensuring coverage and global standards are maintained.
Door to Door Delivery
Courier.lk offers door to door delivery throughout UK guaranteeing simplicity, convenience and affordability. Our couriers possess extensive experience and knowhow which ensures your parcels get the highest attention. Door to Door delivery comes in very handy when dealing with heavy parcels as it will be us doing the heavy lifting and delivering to the door step of the receiver.
Pick Up services
Courier.lk strives to ease the burden on the consumer and therefore we provide a pickup service for all your parcels as well. A courier will come and pick up from your doorstep or any other nominated place by you. If you're in a rush this is an ideal solution for you as you don’t have to worry about making the drive to a Courier depot to drop off your parcel. And with the parcel tracking tools we offer, you will always have your eye on the parcel.
Import Duties and Fees -
· The import duty and taxes payable are calculated on the CIF value, i.e. the sum of the value of the imported goods and the cost of shipping and insurance.
· Duty rates fluctuate between 0% - 4% and most goods are not subject to duty
· Dutiable goods in Singapore are 1.liqours 2.tobacco 3.motor vehicles 4.petroleum products
· All goods are subject to VAT at the standard rate of 7%
· Excise duty is payable on alcohol and tobacco products
Certain goods are exempted from duty and taxes.
- Raw materials for manufacturing in Singapore destined for companies holding industrial license
- Goods addressed to government or semi-government agencies
- Diplomatic goods
- Chewing gum (except approved oral dental and medicated gum by HSA)
- Chewing tobacco and imitation tobacco products
- Cigarette lighters of pistol or revolver shape
- Controlled drugs and psychotropic substances
- Endangered species of wildlife and their by-products
- Obscene articles, publications, video tapes/discs and software
- Reproduction of copyright publications, video tapes, video compact discs, laser discs, records or cassettes
- Seditious and treasonable materials
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!