International package delivery is not as simple as domestic delivery. The logistics here run high, with a lot of additional paperwork and sometimes customs clearing depending upon where your delivery destination is.
At Courier.lk we simplify the entire process for you and facilitate simple, fast and cost-effective international deliveries that can be tracked and are on time. Our services are available to over 25 countries around the world with Economy, Express, Branch Collection and Global Mail services. We can collect your packages directly from you and let you keep an eye out for where your parcel is, right through to delivery.
International delivery doesn’t have to be expensive to be effective.
Our economy delivery service takes between just 2 – 5 days on most locations and between 3 – 7 days for some remote locations. You can obtain all the information that you want, including a quote and he services that we can offer you from our team. We have joined hands with our global partners; DHL, FEDEX, ARAMEX, UPS and TOLL to bring you quality delivery that meets international standards. Economy delivery lets you save up to 60% of the amount that you would have paid sending your packages on your own and our online tracking service, keeps you updated in real-time of where your parcel exactly is.
Don’t worry about the time, our express delivery happens in days, not weeks!
Our express delivery puts time before all else ensuring that your packages are delivered to the right destination on the second day. For certain countries and remote areas the delivery may take up to 3 - 5 days, which is still much faster compared to sending parcels directly which could take up to weeks, and sometimes get misplaced on the way. You can request for a quote, pickup and even packaging advice so that your delivery process is swift and hassle-free. Remember, we work around the clock so there will not be any delays.
Branch Collection (Canada / UK / Swiss)
We provide deliveries to the entire region of Canada, UK and Switzerland. Our global partners, FEDEX, DHL, ARAMEX, UPS, and TOLL work with us around the clock to ensure that your deliveries reach your destination on time. Branch collection facilities are available in all of these countries so that you can pick up your package at your convenience after we delivery them to the respective branches or collection points. This way, you don’t even have to worry about not being home when the delivery arrives. The safety of your goods are guaranteed until it reaches your hands.
Want more information? Call or email our team today.
Global Mail (Express Mail Service)
Door to door delivery on your important documents and lightweight goods around the world.
Have important documents to be delivered as fast as possible at low rates? Talk to us and we will provide you with the best cost that includes custom clearance. What we focus on at Courier.lk is fast and accurate delivery through our global network of partners that can be tracked by you at the lowest possible pricing.
- "Home of the Big Ben stands as a the proud embodiment of punctuality… And We strive to give the same value for you and your needs." Sri Lanka and United Kingdom established its formal trade links when Sri Lanka was a British colony and the influence of the British can be seen even today ..
- We as your trusted courier partner is just a hop and a skip away. Sri Lanka and Australia have a long running history of state level relationship starting with the establishment of a Sri Lankan High Commission in Australia soon after Sri lanka gained independence. In fact it was one of the ver..
- For us, our service is not just a service. It's our way of making art. Sri Lanka and Austria has a long history of diplomatic ties which can be traced back to 1959. Sri Lanka and Austria has entered into agreements in trade, Science and cultural over the years and Austria has invested heavily in Sri..
- Sri Lanka and Bangladesh relations formally began in 1972 and in 1979 Sri Lanka set up its High Commission in Bangladesh. Sri Lanka and Bangladesh are both very prominent members in regional organizations such as SAARC. Both countries have long held very close ties with signings of many bilateral ag..
- Diplomatic relations between Belgium and Sri Lanka go as far back as 1959. However, Belgian priests and nuns played a vital role in Sri Lanka in 17th Century by engaging in teaching and other religious activities. Among recent activities there is a number of Agreements entered into ranging from Deve..
- Bilateral diplomatic relation between Sri Lanka and Brazil initiated in 1960 and in 2001 Sri Lankan embassy in Brazil was opened. Brazil has been the first diplomatic posting by Sri Lanka to a South American country. Bilateral trade has been growing between the two countries surpassing the USD 137 m..
- "The Lakes, the mountains, the bears are just obstacles overcome on our journey to deliver you a quality service. Sri Lanka and Canada has diplomatic ties going back several decades as founding members of the Commonwealth. Both countries share a history of being under the British empire. ..
- Sri Lanka was one of the first countries to recognize the People’s Republic of China. China and Sri Lanka both shares a deep history together and the relationship have fostered in recent years with many chinese investments making their way to Sri Lanka. China is perhaps the biggest development partn..
- Costa Rica is located in Central America and is world famous for its jungles and exotic surfing hotspots. It's also well known for its famous Coffee products. Costa Rica is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. Courier.lk currently handles around Services Available ..