For us, our service is not just a service. It's our way of making art. Sri Lanka and Austria has a long history of diplomatic ties which can be traced back to 1959. Sri Lanka and Austria has entered into agreements in trade, Science and cultural over the years and Austria has invested heavily in Sri Lanka in the recent years. Austria is the home to some of the world's most renowned musicians, painters and the lovely Austrian Alps. It’s especially renowned as a world tourist destination.
Couirier.lk currently handles around
No matter who you are, No matter where you are, we have a solution available for all your courier needs….
Based on your urgency, the type of goods or even the destination you can choose the solution that will suit you the best in consultation with our experts. We work closely with well known global suppliers such as DHL, ARAMEX, FEDEX, UPS and TOLL ensuring coverage and global standards are maintained.
Door to Door Delivery
Courier.lk offers door to door delivery throughout UK guaranteeing simplicity, convenience and affordability. Our couriers possess extensive experience and knowhow which ensures your parcels get the highest attention. Door to Door delivery comes in very handy when dealing with heavy parcels as it will be us doing the heavy lifting and delivering to the door step of the receiver.
Pick Up services
Courier.lk strives to ease the burden on the consumer and therefore we provide a pickup service for all your parcels as well. A courier will come and pick up from your doorstep or any other nominated place by you. If you're in a rush this is an ideal solution for you as you don’t have to worry about making the drive to a Courier depot to drop off your parcel. And with the parcel tracking tools we offer, you will always have your eye on the parcel.
Import Duties and Fees -
· The import duty and taxes payable are calculated on the CIF value, i.e. the sum of the value of the imported goods and the cost of shipping and insurance.
· Duty rates in Austria range from 0% to 17% however certain electronic items are free from duty.
· Certain goods maybe subject to an anti dumping tax 48%, based on the country of manufacture.
· Standard VAT rate for importing items into Austria is 20%, with certain goods such as books having lower vat rates of 10%. VAT is calculated on the value of the goods, plus the international shipping costs and insurance, plus any import duty due
· Duty is not charged if the FOB value (the value of the goods excluding shipping and insurance cost) does not exceed €150.
· VAT is not charged if FOB value (the value of the goods excluding shipping and insurance cost) does not exceed € 22.
· Both Duty and VAT are waived if the sum of duty and VAT payable does not exceed €10.
Excise duty is payable on for example tobacco and alcohol.
Additional customs fees maybe charged to cover expenses of any required examinations or inspections.
Certain goods are exempted from tax and duty.
· Goods addressed to government or semi-government agencies
· Diplomatic goods
· Used personal effect
· Meat and milk and any items thereof from non-EU countries
· Protected species and products
· Pornographic material
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!