Spain is well known around the world for its culture, art and architecture. Spain is also the home to Flamenco music. In recent times Spain has become synonyms with soccer as well. One of the key elements of Spanish culture is represented in Bull fighting.
Courier.lk currently handles around
No matter who you are, No matter where you are, we have a solution available for all your courier needs….
Based on your urgency, the type of goods or even the destination you can choose the solution that will suit you the best in consultation with our experts. We work closely with well known global suppliers such as DHL, ARAMEX, FEDEX, UPS and TOLL ensuring coverage and global standards are maintained.
Door to Door Delivery
Courier.lk offers door to door delivery throughout UK guaranteeing simplicity, convenience and affordability. Our couriers possess extensive experience and knowhow which ensures your parcels get the highest attention. Door to Door delivery comes in very handy when dealing with heavy parcels as it will be us doing the heavy lifting and delivering to the door step of the receiver.
Pick Up services
Courier.lk strives to ease the burden on the consumer and therefore we provide a pickup service for all your parcels as well. A courier will come and pick up from your doorstep or any other nominated place by you. If you’re in a rush this is an ideal solution for you as you don’t have to worry about making the drive to a Courier depot to drop off your parcel. And with the parcel tracking tools we offer, you will always have your eye on the parcel.
Import Duties and Fees –
· The import duty and taxes payable are calculated on the CIF value, i.e. the sum of the value of the imported goods and the cost of shipping and insurance.
· Duty rates fluctuate between 0%- 17% with certain goods attracting reduced rates
· Addition to duty goods may be subject to taxes based on the country of manufacture
· VAT is applicable at a standard rate of 21% with certain goods attracting reduced rates at 10% or even at times 4%
· VAT is calculated on the value of the goods, plus the international shipping costs and insurance, plus any import duty due.
· Duty is not charged if the value of the goods excluding shipping and insurance cost, does not exceed €150
· VAT is not charged if the value of the goods excluding shipping and insurance cost, does not exceed €22
· Excise duty is payable on alcohol and tobacco products
· Additional fees maybe charged to cover expenses of inspection or examination
Certain goods are exempted from duty and taxes.
· Goods addressed to government or semi-government agencies
· Diplomatic goods
· Monetary items including currency, fake money, and coins
· Publications that are offensive
· Counterfeit goods
· Animals, plants, food items and perishable