Our standards are just as high as the Eiffel tower. Sri Lanka and France has a long standing relationship and in recent times ties have been strengthened with Commercial relationships growing. France is one of the major tourist providers for Sri Lanka in recent times as well.
France is known perhaps mostly for the iconic Eiffel tower. France is also world renowned for their gourmet food, fine wine and as the capital of romance.
Couirier.lk currently handles around
No matter who you are, No matter where you are, We have a solution available for all your courier needs….
Based on your urgency, the type of goods or even the destination you can choose the solution that will suit you the best in consultation with our experts . We work closely with well known global suppliers such as DHL, ARAMEX, FEDEX, UPS and TOLL ensuring coverage and global standards are maintained.
Door to Door Delivery
Courier.lk offers door to door delivery throughout UK guaranteeing simplicity, convenience and affordability. Our couriers possess extensive experience and knowhow which ensures your parcels get the highest attention. Door to Door delivery comes in very handy when dealing with heavy parcels as it will be us doing the heavy lifting and delivering to the door step of the receiver.
Collection Point Delivery
We also operate a collection point delivery to facilitate the needs of both Business and Consumer customers by delivering to our collection offices. The receiver can then pick them at their convenience. Delivery to Collection points enables the consumers to not go out their way to receive a parcel as it will be safely stored in the collection point until it is picked up.
Pick Up services
Courier.lk strives to ease the burden on the consumer and therefore we provide a pickup service for all your parcels as well. A courier will come and pick up from your doorstep or any other nominated place by you. If you're in a rush this is an ideal solution for you as you don’t have to worry about making the drive to a Courier depot to drop off your parcel. And with the parcel tracking tools we offer, you will always have your eye on the parcel.
Import Duties and Fees -
· The import duty and taxes payable are calculated on the CIF value, i.e. the sum of the value of the imported goods and the cost of shipping and insurance.
· The duty rates applicable typically range between 0% and 17% , however for goods originated in certain countries there would be an additional duty which is significantly higher.
· The standard VAT rate for importing items into France is 20%, with certain products attracting VAT at a reduced rates.
· Duty is not charged if the value of the goods excluding shipping and insurance cost, does not exceed €150. VAT is always payable.
· Excise duty will be payable on goods such as tobacco or alcohol
· Additional customs fees maybe incurred on occasion to cover the expenses of any verification or examination of goods
Certain goods are exempted from customs duties and VAT (Please contact us to verify if your goods can qualify for this.
· Goods addressed to government or semi-government agencies
· Diplomatic goods
· Meat and milk and any items thereof from non-EU countries
· Narcotics or Drugs
· Protected species and products thereof as listed by the CITES (Washington Convention) for example ivory, tortoise shell, coral, reptile skin, wood from Amazonian forests.
· Counterfeit items
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!